The Manchester Mill
is a landmark attracting visitors, serving residents and
providing a unique community venue.
- Private parking for tenants and their customers,
rare in historic old downtowns.
- Building with 8,920 square feet of commercial space.
- 0.5 acres with 310 feet of commercial frontage on
Main and Adrian Streets. (dimensioned
- 220 feet of River Raisin water front, including a
- Central Business District zoning with zero setback
allows most commercial businesses and encourages
- Registered Michigan historic site in the “Exchange
Place Historic District” protects the architectural
integrity of surrounding properties.
- Numerous building improvements made to roofing,
siding, windows, electrical, HVAC and pavement..
- Full riparian rights offers a unique scenic
attraction and interesting green power opportunities.
- In the Ann Arbor market area only 20 miles away.
- Marketing Study by the Gibbs Planning Group of
Birmingham Michigan documents significant commercial
opportunities in the Manchester area (2014
Explore this property inside and out, including some future ideas,
through these links.
Exterior • Interior • Development Ideas
• Return to Home Page